The Iberostar Tucán Hotel, which sits on the Caribbean beach of Playacar along the Mayan Riviera, is a 5-star All Inclusive beachfront resort, is surrounded by a natural ecosystem with abundant vegetation and diverse animal life. Our hotel is the perfect destination for family vacations, where visitors can relax in perfect harmony with nature as well as enjoy a generous variety of activities, dining services, and the most modern properties.
7 nights From: $859 Per Person
- Rainforest Refuge. Paths within the Iberostar Tucán Hotel allow guests to admire Mexico's most representative flora and fauna. The hotel has been converted into a natural habitat for countless species including monkeys, and different types of birds, such as the royal palm turkey, plus fish and turtles. The Iberostar Tucán has proudly received the Green Globe certification.
- Storybook Beaches. One of the privileges of the Iberostar Tucán Hotel is its proximity to the Yucatán Peninsula's wonderful fine sand beaches and crystal clear waters, particularly near spectacular Playa del Carmen. Just a few steps are all that separates you from relaxing on majestic beaches and a well-deserved vacation.
- Extensive Entertainment Offering. The Iberostar Tucán Hotel offers many activities from which to choose. The entire family will enjoy playing sports and the kids can have a blast at the Star Camp. Moreover, vacations are always a great opportunity for unwinding. The hotel's top spa is the ideal spot for tranquility and indulging in a relaxing treatment or massage. As the sun sets, the hotel lights up with exciting live shows.
|Iberostar Tucán – All Inclusive|
Location: Riviera Maya – Beach
Room 1 – 2 Adults
Room Type – Standard Room
All Inclusive Amenities!
All-Inclusive Amenities include:
All Meals, Drinks & Tips
There are 5 All Inclusive Restaurants at IBEROSTAR Tucan:
- Tulum – The main restaurant serves delicious buffet-style meals, featuring show cooking and special theme nights. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations required for dinner.
- La Hacienda – An a la carte Mexican restaurant. Reservations required for dinner. Casual/formal dress code. Open for buffet-style lunch. El Bonsai – Japanese cuisine served a la carte. Open for dinner only. Reservations required. Casual/formal dress code.
- Palapa Uxmal – Located by the pool serving international dishes a la carte. Open for dinner and lunch. Reservations required for dinner. Casual/formal dress code.
- El Bonsai The ever-popular dishes and flavors of Japan from sushi and sashimi to everything in between. Located in the Tucan lobby.
- Mare Nostrum A family style restaurant serving fine Mediterranean dishes, with seafood and shellfish as a specialty.
Hotel and Area Map
Included Trip Ad-Ons
Roundtrip transportation between the Cancun Airport and your hotel in included in the listed price.
- Basic Economy fare – Carry-on & seat selection not available.
- Check In: 3:00 PM
- Check Out: 12:00 PM
- Minimum Check-In Age: 18
- Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
- Eco Tax of 20.00 Mexico Pesos (approx. $1.10 USD) per room per night. This amount is not included in your vacation price and will be collected at your hotel.
*** The prices listed may be subject to change. Choosing different travel dates may increase the current listed price. We will do our best to update the pricing and show the current prices on this package.